Wednesday, February 17, 2010

...hello?



Photos by Cristina Sigmond

Well, here is the first official post for my blog! I guess I'll get started by saying that I'm Nicole (or Nico, whichever), and this is where I'll be posting updates from my etsy store, Vanilla Dust Vintage. I'll also create posts about fashion, art and anything I'm feeling inspired by.

Ever since I've moved to New York City, I've been extremely interested in fashion, especially vintage since thrift stores are everywhere. Walking around here is like stepping inside one big fashion magazine every day; it's amazing! No matter where you go, everyone is strutting their own unique style on the streets, and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! My artist friend Cristina took them. I'm always amazed by her work.

    xo

    ReplyDelete