Friday, March 5, 2010

Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall

I am pretty much obsessed with all things Alice. When I was younger, I used to collect Alice in Wonderland themed items like t-shirts from Hot Topic and white rabbit stuffed animals. Now that I'm older, I still have a slight Alice obsession (I was actually in the process of converting my apartment into an Alice in Wonderland tea house meets Japanese toy store, however that's a different blog post in itself), but it's matured a great deal...

The Painted Lily coasters on etsy, White Rabbit wall art, Tarina Tarantino bracelet, Urban Decay Alice book of shadows

Is anyone else extra excited to see the new film? I won't even read reviews on it yet because my hopes are too high.

1 comment:

  1. Love Alice! Last Summer, we had the Alice museum exhibit at my work, also, those tiles are too cute!

    ReplyDelete