Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hellgate Bridge








Dress: Vintage
Cardigan and bag: F21
Tights and belt: UO
Hat: H&M
Boots: Seychelles, thrifted
Bracelets: Lucky

I love living right near the Hellgate Bridge in Queens.. it's such a historic landmark. The reason they call it hellgate is because the treacherous East River currents used to sink ships years ago, freaky! They blew up most of the rocks underneath it now, but it's still pretty unsafe. I just love the view of Manhattan though, soo pretty.

It's been so nice out lately that I had to bring out the floral prints and sheer tights! I probably could've done without the tights because it was that warm out. I used to hate wearing navy and even brown, but it's a huge part of my wardrobe lately.

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely dress, and you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful print dress, love the thin belt. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is beautiful, i love the print and shape x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty. beautiful outfits and photos doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone! it's one of my fave vintage dresses.

    oh and Starr, you just made my day, i love reading your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute ensemble,

    the hat sets it off :))

    bsb
    xo
    www.babysaysboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I like that the dress has a collar, and the belt, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress
    your blog is great
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete