Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I think I'm in Love...

I never thought I would say this, (considering when this style was reintroduced in earlier months, I thought it was entirely reminiscent of those ugly crocs that little kids and some older people seem to wear)!... but, after seeing the Chanel editorial, I really think I need to have a pair of clogs.

I think what made me fall in love with them was when I saw the models in Alexa Chung for Madewell wear them with high fashion socks. Jeffrey Campbell made a pair very similar to Chanel which I just need to have for spring. If only I can find them! They seem to be sold out everywhere on the internet.

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at these things on Free People! http://www.freepeople.com/charli-platform-clog/_/searchString/charli/CMCATEGORYID/683d4023-53f5-4900-b5ce-ecf465df31a9/?cm_mmc=twitter-_-Q12010-_-100310-_-product-_-charli

    ReplyDelete