Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nico in Wonderland





Photos by Michelle Caves of Dirty Loves Clean
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Tights: H&M
Necklace and bow headband: from a friend
Wonderland Couture inspiration

I know I keep talking about Alice, but the story was such a huge part of my childhood and a constant inspiration! This is probably one of my favorite vintage dresses I found. It has a Betsey Johnson look to it with the cute little blue bows and velvet material...so lovely. My friend has a forest theme in her room, so we figured the trees and bunnies were appropriate for a wonderland photo shoot.

The dress is most likely going in my store which I'll be updating soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, I didn't know that you have a blog. I've been following you on w_r for some time..love your style!

    And as I said on flickr: this dress is gorgeous. Love it! And I love that room..amazing idea!

    http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you doll!! I actually just started a blog a few weeks ago.

    The room is actually in my friend's house... she has a cute forest/nature theme :)

    ReplyDelete