Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My heart's the long stairs




Peter pan collar blouse: UO
Vintage skirt: Search and Destroy
Cardigan and Tights: H&M
Shoes: Seychelles, thrifted
Purse: Goodwill

This peter pan collar blouse is my favorite right now, definitely a must have for spring.

I found the new Lula issue today... soo stoked to check it out. I tried tracking it down in the rain yesterday at a Borders, but they didn't even get it in yet! Luckily this cute little bookstore in Brooklyn had it. I flipped through the pages and it's already a wealth of inspiration, love it.

Today is the last day of free shipping at the shop!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit! love it, very vintage and sugary-sweet!

    xo

    justyna

    chichichic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my lula is on the way and i'm soooo excited!! love your blouse too. i can see why its your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :)

    Starr, the new Lula is fantastic, you will love it!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete