Friday, April 23, 2010

Blowin' in the wind





Shirt: Vintage
Skirt, tights and shoes: UO
Floppy Hat: American Apparel

Last summer I lived in this floppy hat, and I have a feeling I'll be living in it this summer as well. I always seem to have trouble keeping it on though! The wind kept on blowing it off, especially near the water.

I fell in love with this shirt when I found it going thrifting. It has an asian print on it with cherry blossoms and a geisha playing some sort of instrument... so cute. I wore this to go run errands and hangout at the Starbucks on Ditmars where they were shooting a movie! I must say, living in New York City could make you pretty jaded when it comes to seeing movie shoots... they are everywhere. I still love it though and get excited every time I see them shooting one! especially here in Astoria, walking distance from my apartment.

3 comments:

  1. Love this vintage shirt!! :)
    vicki xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in this outfit! I love the blouse too!

    xo, Diana
    http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shirt and you pull the hat off perfectly. i can see why it's a favourite!

    ReplyDelete