Sunday, April 11, 2010

Racing against sunbeams, losing against their dreams


in your eyes i am stop and go



Dress: Rodarte for Target
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Bracelet: Lucky
Cameo ring: Great Aunt's

Whether you loved or hated the Rodarte for Target line, I'm still obsessed with this dress. It's a nice mix of Tim Burton meets ethereal fairy or something... I dunno, I just love it.

Yesterday was my sister's bridal shower in Long Island and afterward we went back to my parent's house where I got to play with mah dog, Migglefat! He's pretty much the best dog ever, and most people would agree. and very photogenic if you haven't noticed.

Even though I moved to the city, it's nice to come back home to Long Island every now and then to get away from the chaos and see some greenery... and see Migglefat of course.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, I love the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress too, very fairytale like.

    ReplyDelete