Wednesday, May 26, 2010

British Invasion

When Topshop first came to New York, I was beyond ecstatic. I have always loved their clothes, and the fact that they were London based always intrigued me. Now another British clothing label I love, Motel, is in the states as well! I was looking at Urban Outfitters's website when I came upon some of Motel's dresses which made me way excited.


Motel Lesley Dress, Motel Naomi Dress, Motel Sabine Dress

It's weird, because I was looking for a store that would carry their brand. I just assumed it was only available online.

Oh and I really need to head over to Topshop in the near future to see the new Kate Moss collection. I aways love her items whenever I'm in Topshop, but her new summer collection looks extra lovely.



Photos from Vogue UK

It's very vintage inspired with a 70's bohemian look and 1920's maxi dresses.. I love the eclectic mix of decades she draws from. and her washed out hippie denim is making me start to love the fact that it's coming back in style.

1 comment: