Friday, May 7, 2010

If the hat fits





Shorts: H&M Garden Collection
Bodysuit: American Apparel
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Hat: Eugenia Kim for Target
Bag: Vintage
Sungalsses: Forever 21

I finally found a fedora I actually like from Eugenia Kim's Target line. I love how it looks like the real deal, as do most of the other hats in the collection. Most fedoras don't fit my head right, but this one's perfect. The sequin trim is probably what won me over. I'm loving this hat trend for spring lately even if it will turn me into a crazy hat lady.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you look fantastic! I love everything about your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the styling on this and your etsy too! Lovely blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful. i think i need to stock up on some bodysuits.

    ReplyDelete