Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Innocence

It's no surprise that Miu Miu started the bird print trend which is slowly but surely showing up almost everywhere.


Free Flying Dress, Modcloth, Bird Print Colorblock Dress, Forever 21, Wrap Dress Bird Print, Luella

The modcloth dress was sold out so quickly in my size, and it just came out today. I didn't even get a chance to buy it!

Along with the cat print, I can't help but notice the innocence and youthful feeling associated with birds, which was the intention of the design. Something about it just makes me want to fly away and escape everything.. (especially with all of the problems going on isoilstillspillingintothegulf.com) and be completely free . . .







2 comments:

  1. lovely blog!

    i love the bird print and the idea of being able to fly away, i did watch The Birds recently and am still a bit unsettled by them though haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I can see why you're unsettled, that movie is creepy!

    ReplyDelete