Monday, July 26, 2010

Dog Days of Summer




Top: Forever 21
Shorts: American Apparel
Espadrilles: Steve Madden, thrifted

A few days ago I went to the new Forever 21 in Times Sqaure, and I must say it was pretty intimidating, but in a good way. Four levels of what seemed to be every latest possible piece... so epic. I got this bow top there and a few other things. It's still the hottest summer ever, so I'm living in high-waisted shorts, rompers and light dresses lately. I'm not complaining though! I love summer.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable top! I've been trying to stay away from Forever 21, but their stuff is sooooo cute and soooo cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute outfit! You look a bit like PJ Harvey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! and I love PJ Harvey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fantastic summer outfit. I've been living in similar things, but sadly without the espadrilles!

    ReplyDelete