Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Candy cane black





Blouse: vintage
Shorts: American Apparel
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Dolce Vita

I've been sick for the past few days with a cold, living off of green tea, soup and oranges, so I haven't really done any outfit posts in a while. I'm actually still sick.. when I have a cold, I become sort of apathetic towards anything, but I found this polka dot shirt as a set when I went thrifting last week and fell in love with it. It comes along with a skirt too, but I like how the shirt is on it's own. I might put the set up in the shop soon. oh and the Bonnaroo bag is from the lovely Starr Crow that I won a while ago! I seem to use it all the time these days..i love the ease of tote bags. tea with honey is in my future.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit! And i love the photo location : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest top ever. I love the whole outfit... Black and red always look great together!

    ReplyDelete