Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Big city of dreams





Dress: FCUK, thrifted
Clogs: Frye
Knee highs and necklace: F21

Knee highs are my favorite for this in-between late summer and early fall weather, where's it's the perfect temperature outside. I love this dress, especially the flowy bohemian sleeves which make it extra cozy and comfortable..and how the colors of the stripes sort of fade into each other. It's also a good in-between weather type piece to wear. I wore this to catch a movie this evening and roam the city streets, one of my favorite things to do.

2 comments:

  1. I want this entire outfit. Love the dress, love the clogs, love the socks!
    I agree about the flowy bohemian sleeves- your outfit gives the dual impression that you are incredibly comfortable & yet incredibly chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. greatt dress,, great thrift finds! anywayy,, i love ur blogg,, im following :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete