Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Japanese Fashion Magazines

I just discovered this Japanese book store near Times Square that has every type of Japanese fashion magazine everr. I was rather surprised, since I didn't think it was easy to get your hands on these overseas magazines. Also unbeknown to me, I didn't realize majority of them come with a cute little tote bag or other adorable item inside! amazing. I ended up buying Nylon Japan (why is it 100 times better than the one here?), since there really was an overwhelming amount to choose from, and scored a tote bag with purchase.



Needless to say, I'm very impressed with the overall quality of the magazine. From the artistically beautiful images, to the fashion trends, I'm obsessed... though now I sort of wish I picked up a Japanese only magazine, rather than Nylon or other American counterpart, just to see if it's even more over the top inspiring as I envision.

3 comments:

  1. Was it Kinokuniya? Strangely I just posted about the same sort of thing - http://jesseanneo.blogspot.com/2010/08/weekender.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i believe it was! that's awesome, i didn't realize what it was called. that's crazy strange that you went there recently too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!

    come follow my blog&fresh photoshoots:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    xx
    karla

    ReplyDelete