Thursday, October 21, 2010

In the farmhouse things will be alright






Dress: Lover, thrifted
Shoes: JC Litas

So um, I have no idea what this Lover dress was doing at my Buffalo Exchange, but I'm not one to complain.. and in my size?! so crazy. because I would never be able to afford one! I was truly awe-stricken when I saw it just starting back at me on the rack at an insanely affordable price.  I've been living in it lately, it's just too perfect. I love the cut and style, the sheer top part.. everything about it. Lover is up there in my favorites as far as fashion labels go. This is why I love thrifting! There are so many crazy labels at ridiculously low prices, it's almost too good for real life.

These photos were taken on a farm I just discovered in Queens, pretty outrageous right. I've always wanted to live on a farm. Corn fields can be romantic yet simultaneously creepy, I love the idea. and that pig awwww. I couldn't get over how cute he was.. and he kept on running over to me so I could feed him, it was just adorable :)

12 comments:

  1. this is cute! I've always wanted to go to the queens farm. Apparently it's completely sustainable too! BTW I'm have to show one of these pictures to Gino for proof I'm not the only one who likes to get dressed up. He thought I was crazy to wear a skirt apple picking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a Lover dress at Buffalo Exchange?! Ach! I'm so jealous! :D It looks incredible on you. I really like your pig friend, by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is just absolutely beautiful!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristina, you need to tell Gino that everyday is an excuse to wear cute clothes, no matter what ;)

    Jenni, yess, I couldn't believe it was at Buffalo exchange either haha!

    Thanks Dylana!! I love your blog, that means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute dress!!

    welcome2mel-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the shoes. You're so beautiful. The pictures look great. I like your blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that dress as well!! Sounds like you lucked out...the sheer top is sooo chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Buffalo find. Jeez.

    I love this dress and I like your side bangs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress! and oh those JC shoes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable sheer dress + amazing shoes: perfect ^^

    ReplyDelete