Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lita



 
Poncho: thrifted
Leggings: AA
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I finally received my JC Litas that I pre-ordred in July, and I'm obsessed with them. The simple black leather is my fave, aside from the red ones which I of course love. The best part is how wearable they are. Normally I wouldn't splurge on crazy expensive shoes, but I couldn't resist..these are too perfect in every way imaginable. not to mention the witch-like vibe they give off which brings out the inner goth in me, but in the best way possible..

This mexican baja poncho hoodie is one of my fave recent finds. I've been looking for something like this for a while now. It's just a giant mexican blanket, turned into something wearable and extra warm for winter. Quite genius if you ask me.

7 comments:

  1. Look so stunning. Divine.

    Love this and your whole blog so much. Just so much inspiration.

    Karoline @ SECONDHAND NEWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you doll! I love your blog too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L O V E your outfit! Those shoes are so killer

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUtfit: DELISHOUS
    SHoes: OUT OF THIS WORLD

    Id love these campbells..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your poncho sweater! So perfectly casual and comfy-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shockz! so awesome! i envy this look. ((: haha shockz!

    ReplyDelete