Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nothing's what it seems




Dress: Vintage
Tights: UO
Shoes: JC Litas

Last night I attended a masquerade.. yes, a masquerade! I never thought I'd ever be invited to one of these either. let alone the fact that someone threw one, which just doesn't happen often. These photos were taken quickly before we left, so I didn't get a chance to take any with my mask on! It was a black lace one with feathers, similar to this one. I wore this cherry red lace vintage dress that I absolutely love. The Litas, to my surprise, were insanely comfortable all night, even walking around the city a few blocks to the subway. It was a pretty epic night to say the least. Fancy and glamorous, yet slightly creepy..somewhere along the lines of Eyes Wide Shut meets Party Monster from what I can remember...





Photos from Tumblr

2 comments: