Friday, October 1, 2010

Orange Girl


At first I wasn't sure, but I'm starting to love the splashes of orange hues I've been seeing on the runways lately. I never really considered myself an orange girl, (red is still my favorite color, for now!), but I've been scouring thrift stores on the hunt for early 70s orange sweaters, dresses and even coats that I'll probably never end up wearing. I want one or two items to incorporate into my fall wardrobe..just a little twist of deep orange. I guess it also helps that it's fall and October, and I love fall shades and just the overall season..







Photos: Kate Beckinsale, Proenza Schouler, Tumblr, BCBG, Zooey, Luella

2 comments:

  1. I usually don't like orange either, but mere exposure effect is ensuring that it becomes increasingly attractive to me. Love that Luella dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally, i'm really loving the orange hues! :) the images you picked out are beautiful

    ReplyDelete