Sunday, November 14, 2010

60 Feet Tall







Dress: Vintage
Cardigan: American Apparel
Shoes: JC
Beanie: Century 21

Given my rather, umm, smallish stature (I cringe at the words petite and short), the thought of wearing a maxi dress or any skirt longer than my knees freaked me out. I had original intentions of putting this dress in the store, but I sort of fell in love with it.. pretty typical! It's definitely a change from my usual attire of mini skirts and short length dresses, but I'm loving the boho-chic vibe. and I'm convinced that there's nothing 5 inch heels (particularly these Litas that I've obviously been living in lately) can't fix. Needless to say, I'll probably be purchasing more floor-length garments in the future.

6 comments:

  1. love this outfit! The print on that dress I am coveting.

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them on gals like you! I cant wear these shoes cause they would put me over 6 feet, oof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) I feel sooo tall in mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Litas and that dress were made for each other, especially with the beanie. Nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't know why they say short people shouldn't wear maxis - completely untrue! If anything they elongate the body instead of breaking it up into pieces, in my opinion. You're always going to be the height you are, regardless of the clothes you wear (uh, apart from heels), so I just wear whatever I want. There are a few exception naturally.
    I really love this dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone :) and Hannah, yes I definitely agree!!

    ReplyDelete