Friday, November 19, 2010

Her life was saved by rock & roll






Coat: Vintage
Belt: H&M
Top: Vintage
Skirt: F21
Shoes: UO

When I found this white shaggy coat from a thrift store, I couldn't even believe it.. I had been looking for one of these for a good while now. I'm absolutely ecstatic over it, and it so much reminds me of the Almost Famous Jacket from Free People. sort of like the one Penny Lane wore in the movie, who looked extra rock-glamorous in it. The belt was added to hold the jacket together, since there aren't any buttons or clasps. I'm thinking I might sew one on, but keep it hidden? we'll see.

The best part about it, though, has to be the obnoxiously 60s orange psychedelic print lining.. gaudiness aside, I love it!!

oh, and I'm still on the hunt for a vintage leopard print jacket.. not sure why, but I want to have at least a few coats from this crazy era.

4 comments:

  1. That's such a great jacket! The lining is fabulous, and I LOVE how you belted it with a black bow...soooo cute! I love the contrast

    ReplyDelete