Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rouge Waves



Coat: Tulle
Top: thrifted
Skirt: F21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Michael Kors

The colors in these pictures don't do this coat justice.. it's the prettiest shade of bright rouge red. It's been a staple fall outerwear of mine since it's an in-between seasons type of coat...not too heavy, but not light either. lovee it.

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! looking forward to going back to Long Island to see my family, especially Migglefat, my pup. I'll be eating tons of tofurky tomorrow since I'm a vegetarian, and lots of side dishes as well. those are my favorite anyways. I'll most likely overdose on the desserts, though.

xx

5 comments:

  1. that is such a stunning creamy red x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tulle coat, and I just had to add your etsy store to my faves...I literally crave vintage and was so excited to find your store.
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I had a vegetarian Thanksgiving too, and loved every minute of it. I hope yours was delicious! The color of that coat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete