Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Act like a cat





Faux leopard shrug, velvet dress and shoes: Bday gifts
Tights: UO

Leopard, velvet and lace.

Crawling around like an animal in my new faux leopard print shrug. Yesterday was my very merry unbirthday. I was never too big on birthdays, never really liked the attention I suppose. My mom, knowing my eclectic taste, gave me this faux leopard shrug and crushed velvet dress, which I absolutely love! 'Wear this with a pair of one of your your crazy shoes,' she says. she knows me all too well <3 the warmth factor on this thing is insane, too.

I went out for a birthday dinner and saw Black Swan yesterday.. it was such a beautiful, hypnotizing piece of film. I highly recommend it, Darren Aronofsky is brilliant.

6 comments:

  1. Classy yet sassy! Thanks for sharing the brilliance and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. I like how you are rocking the black and cheetah.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Love your new leo-shrug! You really rock it!

    You have a great style and a really amazing blog! I follow you! Please check out my blog and follow me back if you like it! It would mean so much to me!

    From Munich With Love
    Angie -> http://munichstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo beautiful, love it :))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete