Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to disappear completely



Jumper: American Apparel
High waist Velvet Shorts: Vintage
Tights: F21
Shoes: Dolce Vita

I have been living in this American Apparel flower mesh jumper lately.. it reminds me of a piece one would see on the high fashion spring runways, yet it's quite basic and easy to dress up or down. love it. I've been rocking it off the shoulders too, for a fun look. and these high waisted velvet shorts are a dream. Black velvet is my obsession lately. I really can't seem to get enough, even though it's everywhere.

I'm so excited for the holidays! This year I find myself shopping til the very last minute, once again. Four more days to Christmas.. can't wait :) I haven't had time to update the shop between work and the chaos that is the holiday season. . . but more things will be added for the new year, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. i love everything about this outfit.
    the jumper. the shorts. the hose!

    cute as usual.

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete