Sunday, December 5, 2010

I can feel me start to fade away




Dress: H&M
Cardigan and necklace: F21
Tights: UO
Shoes: Dolce Vita

Just a little glimpse inside my apartment, since the temperature outside is dipping into the low 30s. yikes! I sort of love winter though, at least the first few weeks when it's the holiday season. Snow, sequins, holiday lights, Christmas cookies, hot chocolate and New York City tourist chaos. I'm one of those people who is all about the holidays and the idea of extending Christmas as long as possible.. though I try not to be too annoying about it ;)

I will always be obsessed with red, black and white. It's a simple, classic look that never gets old. and also very fitting for the holiday season. My boyfriend thought this dress was actually a nightgown which is probably why I was drawn to it in the first place. I love the idea of wearing a nightgown as a dress, since they're super comfortable, yet simultaneously elegant.

3 comments:

  1. PERFECT!
    I LOVE THIS STYLE.
    KISSES
    http://missroxygiuliano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete