Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tangled in a web





Sweater: Vintage
Skirt, shoes and tights: F21

A spider web and it's me in the middle..

The sequins and beads on this sweater remind me of a cobweb.. one that a shimmery and glittery spider would weave at least. I think that's what drew me to it in the first place. I wish it was long enough to wear as a dress, it's just a tad short for that. hence the mini skirt to balance things out! The dull and dreary winter weather makes me want to wear all black with a touch of grey and glistening accents.

13 comments:

  1. oh gosh, i'm such a fiend for anything remotely glittery or sparkley! that sweater is a gem (ha!)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jumper is super cute! :)


    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Coldplay lyric? Love the sweater w/ the opaque tights.

    STYLOCRAT

    PS Your blog is fantastic, I've been scrolling through it for awhile, so I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater is awesome!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dear! Check out/FOLLOW our blog http://www.cromanticamente.blogspot.com/ to see lovely handmade italian creation!
    Thanks,
    Roberta&Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful sweater and girl :)
    gorgeous!!

    Kenza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the details are really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. luving that sweater with those tightts!

    www.temptedfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post has a great style! If you are "obsessed with glamour" we could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something!
    obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete