Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black Valentine

60s3
60s

Dress: Vintage
Socks: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden

This black mini dress from the 60s is my favorite latest find. The reflective buttons are the best part.. sort of like the 60s meets the future. For some reason i still see shimmery and reflective accents as futuristic, outer space style, as opposed to vintage glam. not really sure why.

The dress is actually going in the shop soon (among a few other things)! I love it, but I realize I own way too many black dresses as it is...

7 comments:

  1. I love this dress! The shape is fantastic and I love the shiny buttons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look, I especially love the socks with heels! :D


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, love the red lips. Also, thanks for your comment and have a happy Valentine's day!

    STYLOCRAT

    PS following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks so much loves! you guys are the best.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like:) you've such a pretty face;) and your liptick I like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress!! I like the whole look too.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete