Sunday, February 20, 2011

Doll Parts

collar4
 collar2
 collar5
Dress: Vintage
Tights: UO
Shoes: Litas

Paying homage to the grunge era with this babydoll, peterpan collar and velvet dress. This dress is so cute! I felt like a doll in it. It's actually from the 60s, but it's definitely Courtney Love circa the 90s. I wasn't sure of the magenta color, but now I think I'm obsessed. and I'm still addicted to velvet this season. It's such a luxe fabric that I can't seem to stay away from. and to think I used to hate the very thought of ever wearing it... fashion is so dynamic, i love it.

13 comments:

  1. I love love love this dress. It looks so amazing with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! Love the peter pan collar on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I have those tights- love them!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoou have a great blog
    I am your new reader, visit my blog
    http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps, sorry my comment had a weird typo! I love this velvet dress with the black stockings. It's beautiful and chic, along with the peter pan collar. Double bonus is your hair looks amazing with this color. SO cute!
    Following you, follow me back?
    oldirtyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect mini--peter pan collar, velvet... It has it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the 60s meets 90s styling. Mixing eras is way more fun and stylish than trying to keep it authentic. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're right, the dress is sooo cute! loving your style!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress? Where did you find such masterpiece? xx

    www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete