Monday, February 14, 2011

My little tornado my little hurricano

fur2

Vest and cardigan: F21
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Litas

New York is still cold and bitter, which means lots of layers and faux fur. I love the craziness of this vest.. it's chic and versatile enough to dress up or down with a pair of skinny jeans, and it reminds me of a wild bird. It's also extra warm. I'm over winter already, but there's no use in complaining about weather since it's not up to me. unless I were to move to Cali! Hmm, one day? I've always wanted to move around and be a sort of gypsy.

Happy Valentine's day to all you lovers xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi, I have dedicated a post to your site in my vintage collection:
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-collection-page-17.html
    AND
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2010/02/vintage-collection-database.html
    Hope you like.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style...love the heels and the vest!!

    www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post dear! love your style so much

    xoxo, http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have amazing style.


    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to be a gypsy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl:) i love the craziness of this vest aswell;) you can definitely pull this off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply amazing, you're the New York style

    ReplyDelete