Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shredded


 
Sweater: Topshop
Leggings: AA
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Headband: CVS

Most of the time I just want to be comfy, hence the casualness of my outfit. You can never go wrong with an oversized sweater and tights or leggings, ever. I threw on some red lipstick and was set to run errands. The shreds add a nice texture to the sweater, but the chain embellishment on them is the best part.. though it's hard to see in the pics. love it! I got this as a Christmas gift, otherwise I'd probably just take a razor and shred away at some poor, old forgotten sweater in the back of my closet. DIY project in the future, I'm guessing?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore the sweater! And it looks fabulous with the red lip.
    -Katya

    Visit me :)
    Style Defined NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome sweater, you look amazing!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete