Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Suburban

lep

 lep4
Jacket: Vintage
Dress: H&M
Leggings: AA
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses: F21

I forgot about this blazer I found at Goodwill, one of my favorite finds since it looks modern, yet it's still vintage. Thought about cutting off the shoulder pads a while back, but I decided love the shape they give. I have a strange love/hate relationship with shoulder pads.. lately I'm into it! It was so nice out for once, that I decided to flee to suburbia for the day. There's something about warm weather that makes me want to escape the city, just for a little bit.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about shoulder pads. I never know whether to take them out or leave them in. Your jacket looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooveee the jacket.It does look really modern. Like a blazer I spotted at Nastygal so really what a great find!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, and love your dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket spells RAWRR all ever. nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jacket!! :)


    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this vintage leopard jacket is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete