Friday, April 15, 2011

In bloom


maxi
Dress: vintage
Jacket: H&M
Boots: Target

As (somewhat) dead and done as it is, I don't think I'll ever get sick of pairing a flowy girly dress with a leather jacket. It toughens up what can be an overly girly ensemble (which is cute too!), but I like to add edge. and you can't really tell I'm wearing it, but I've become weirdly obsessed with burgundy lipstick, because under certain shades of light it can look black.. which I just can't seem to fully pull off without looking like the bad kind of goth. . .

I'm really loving maxi dresses lately, mainly because the comfort level is just.. insanely high. especially sans tights. This dress is extra perfect, because its length doesn't have me tripping all over which happens more than I'd like to admit!

10 comments:

  1. The maxidress looks great on you!!
    Nice blog :-)

    Follow me
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the jacket and maxi dress, so chic! xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are killer!

    Following you girl! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, love your hair and that beautiful dress. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the maxi dress! And you look like you're pulling off the lipstick very well to me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely style, Bourgeoise Bohème, we love it





    Kisses from France.
    O & M


    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous look on you
    love it!
    you've got a great blog, keep it up, and i'll keep coming back!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing !

    http://gourmandisesettalonshauts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete