Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kitty

dockitty
I'm not the biggest Doc Martens fan, but these are just too cute to put into a cohesive sentence. What a shame, since I was trying so hard to tone down my hello kitty/sanrio obsession. Then something like this comes along, and all thought processes divert me back to hello kitty mode...ugh. anyways, how cuuute are they?


chictopia homepage

oh and a huge thank you to Chictopia for putting me on their homepage! Thanks to everyone that voted! To say I was in shock would be an understatement. I was super stoked and honored! It's definitely my favorite fashion community, because everyone is just the nicest.

xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, these Docs are really, really cuuute!

    And congrats to your feature on chictopia! This is a really great honor...

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern on those shoes!! Great blog- following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're cute!
    You have a great style! And hope you like to follow eachother?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats for being on the homepage, and you look amazing too!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Doc Martins, the pattern is just so so cute! <3
    Congrats on the chictopia homepage x
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete