Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sour cherry




Top: Free People
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: H&M

My favorite combo lately is a maxi skirt with a crop top. I love the color of this skirt, and the fact that it's chiffon is even better..it has that vintage look to it, but the fit is more modern. I love the way it drapes.

It's been insanelyyy nice out lately! I'm so excited for the warmer weather. New York needs it, considering the brutal winter we just endured. I was ready to flee to Cali for a good while, no joke ;)

10 comments:

  1. The colour of da skirt is gorgeous.goes realy wel wth ur top,perfect!
    Folowin u nw:-)
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your outfit is structured. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i discover you on chictopia i love this outfit so much <3 i'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love with the entire outfit!!!You look great!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so divine. I saw it on Chictopia and had to visit our blog. Simply amazing the skirt looks perfect and the cropped top just balances everything so gorgeously. You have a new fan (and follower xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all your outfits! great style! follow u!

    xx
    CH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!

    Thank you so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very, very cute! Love your top!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Love your skirt !

    http://gourmandisesettalonshauts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete