Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mexican Coke




Blouse: Vintage
Skirt and jewelry: F21
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Hat: American Apparel

This blouse was on super sale at Salvation Army. I'm talking one dollar and fifty cents on sale. yep. Thrift store sales are just ridiculous, I love it. It feels like a thousand degrees here today, and I couldn't think of a quicker way to cool down than drinking some Mexican Coke. I'm pretty sure this stuff used to be illegal here, but lucky for my area, a handful of little bodegas near my apartment smuggle it over from Mexico. I swore off coca-cola a few years ago, but I'm pretty sure I'm shamefully re-addicted...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely look :)
    i'm just discovered ur blog,nice! can we follow each other?
    xx

    http://thechicattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! every item is awesome. can i borrow it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look...I like it!!!
    Kisses...Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your top and shoes. Such a lovely look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awsome look!!:D Like it! And you hat...beautyful! I'm soo into floppy hats!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah charity shops (UK-style) are my absolute favourite, everything under £5 :)

    ReplyDelete