Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson was one of the first designers I became obsessed with a while ago when I first started getting into fashion. I must say I've outgrown her style, but some pieces are just so cute and romantic and feminine, that I can't help but divert back to her every once in a while for inspiration. and I always make it a point to browse her store if not for a minute or so whenever I go to the mall... out of habit, if anything. I was really impressed with her Spring 2012 collection, though!  I especially love how some of the pieces are simple with just a slight bit of edge, aside from her usual extremes. Probably because it was inspired by lingerie, since so many of the pieces are sheer and white and extra romantic. love.

betseyj
betseyj2
betseyj3
betseyj4
betseyj5 
photos from style.com

3 comments:

  1. oooo I'm into the animal print jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's definitely my favorite piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! She was one of the few runways that really caught my eye this season. She definitely knows how to bring it, cartwheels and all.

      -Iddie Doll
      www.bewreofdoll.com

      Delete