Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Comic Con

/
/

This past weekend I attended Comic Con at the Javits center. In normal circumstances, I'd be scared off by these types of events, but my friend's boyfriend was selling his toys at a booth so I decided to help out and see what all the craze was for. It was a good excuse to act like a cartoon for a few hours, although I'm seriously contemplating dying my hair all blue (or pink? we'll see. . . ). It weirdly wasn't as dorky/scary as I thought, and Hello Kitty was everywhere. Comic books, pop art and Japanese pop culture was in excess, which ended up making the whole trip well worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I would loooooove to go to comicon. But then i'm a massive nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'd scare me but I really want to experience it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! And the wig is pretty cool too. Those are hard to pull off. I tried some in Vegas this week and it didn't work out so good. This time around, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete