Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Inspiration: Kurt Cobain

Getting inspired by menswear, when I never really thought twice about what mens' fashion is really about. I usually prefer if a guy is nonchalant and not obsessed with fashion, but still looks fashionable and chic. Not sure if that can exist, but it sure does seem like guys who are best dressed just sort of flop out of bed and get dressed with an uncaring attitude, but still look amazing and unorganized-ish-ly put together. Men always look so comfortable too, right? which is definitely one of my fashion goals for fall...

anyway... Kurt Cobain best describes what I mean. He will always be a huge source of inspiration.











1 comment:

  1. he is great inspiration, I love the way he wears leopard skin with confidence

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete