Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."
 
Jeffrey-Campbell-warning-1


Burberry Creeper knock-offs from Jeffrey Campbell, I need you.

Been a while.. so much has happened... working on uploading vintage items to my etsy, but my job in the fashion industry has consumed my life. Not complaining at all. hopefully getting on that soon.

The holiday season is here! My favorite time. Check out my amazon wish list for inspiration. Half practical / half complete and utter nonsensical wish list items.. haha. I'm constantly adding new things.

3 comments:

  1. these are indeed pretty amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your posts!! You have incredible style

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are spectacular!
    X jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete